"Ambiguity polymorfic" error in Maxwell equation with PML

Dear fellows,

I’m trying to code an electromagnetism problem using Maxwell equation in variational form (Scaterring problem) and Perfectly Matched Layer - PML (as boundary condition). Because PML is present, I have to solve the problem by components, i.e,

pmlequation

is implementated as

varf maxwell(def(u), def(eta)) = int3d(Th)((dy(kpml312)*(dx(uy)-dy(u))+kpml312*(dyx(uy)-dyy(u))
                                       +dz(kpml213)*(dx(uz)-dz(u))+kpml213*(dzx(uz)-dzz(u)) - k^2*kpmlinv123*u)*eta
                                       +(dz(kpml123)*(dy(uz)-dz(uy))+kpml123*(dzy(uz)-dzz(uy))
                                       +dx(kpml312)*(dy(u)-dx(uy))+kpml312*(dxy(u)-dxx(uy)) - k^2*kpmlinv213*uy)*etay
                                        +(dx(kpml213)*(dz(u)-dx(uz))+kpml213*(dxz(u)-dxx(uz))
                                       +dy(kpml123)*(dz(uy)-dy(uz))+kpml123*(dyz(uy)-dzz(uz)) - k^2*kpmlinv312*uz)*etaz);

Looks like the rotational was correctly open in components, but at this point, I’m not sure anymore.
The error I’m receiving is

Warning ambiguity Polymorphic Find 2
         (        <10LinearCombI7MGauche4C_F0E> :   <10LinearCombI7MGauche4C_F0E> )
 We have ambiguity 2
 error operator (  <10LinearCombI7MGauche4C_F0E>
 We have ambiguity 2

Warning ambiguity Polymorphic Find 2
 We have ambiguity 2

Error line number 83, in file main.edp, before  token )

The problem seems to be in the part below

kpml213*(dzx(uz)-dzz(u))

If you guys have any suggestion of how I could solve this issue or even another form of implement PML in 3D Maxwell problems I will really appreciate!

Thanks in advance.

Can you upload the complete file? This looks like a FF coding issue that I’ve never
seen but curious.
Thanks.